Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the best minnow bucket

Post Thanks / Like

Default what is the best minnow bucket

whats the best minnow bucket? A year around ,all season minnow bucket? websites or links would be great thanks
    Uhhhhhh uhhhh mmmmmmmm ooo uhhhhhh d@&n it. Translation.....hey log get the net its a monster it got off

Post Thanks / Like

Plano 722 with foam liner.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks man doing my best to find a good one... i like the price 2 THANKS AGAIN
    Uhhhhhh uhhhh mmmmmmmm ooo uhhhhhh d@&n it. Translation.....hey log get the net its a monster it got off

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure exactly what your looking for. I seen one on another site. It was an Igloo water jug maybe 3 Gal. He drilled a hole in the top and put a nylon strap around the outside. Then hooked a Frabil bubbler on the strap, and ran the hose into the jug. It has a handle to carry it with. He puts ice inside to keep the minnows cool. It will work great up here in Northern Mich.

Proud Member Of Team Geezer
    Member: Michigan Chapter of Team Overalls

Post Thanks / Like

That is a pretty good idea...i built a shad bait tank probably could make the same thing in a smaller size

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JUNE BUGG View Post
    That is a pretty good idea...i built a shad bait tank probably could make the same thing in a smaller size
    I never seen a shad bait tank. I looked at some of those jugs today. Rubbermaid makes some to, the ones I seen were $7 a lot cheaper than a minnow bucket. I couldn't find the size I wanted. I think a nylon dog collar might work good for a strap to go around it.. Keep me posted...

Post Thanks / Like

Well what I meant by "shad bait tank" I built a 30 gallon bait tank with a 30 gallon plastic barrel sitting inside a 55 gal. barrel and insulated it with "great stuff"put a dual bubbler on the lid and a 500 gph bilge pump on the bottom.I have a hose running out of the bottom bilge pump through the top lid and have panty hose "THE BEST FILTER POSSIBLE" "reusable and cheap" ... The concept behind all of that is that the water being pumped from the bottom is being filtered at the top and also swirling the water to help the filter process... minus the 30 gallon tank and a filter system , if i down sized somethings like you said a 3 gallon water jug with a bubbler that would work pretty good

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to rig one up as soon as I find the jug I need. It will work great up here in the North.. I already have the bubbler. And I have an aerator for a small fish tank that I use in a 5gal. pail to keep minnows alive when I'm not fishing. I change the water once a day, and they will keep for days...

Post Thanks / Like

i use a thick strofoam cooler that you can get at walmart foer 10$ and ice it will kep minnows for a week or better when camping

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

crappie 1, thats what i think im going to do to unless someone shoots me a better idea

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast