Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thought id say hello

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thought id say hello

Hey there.
    New here so I wanted to say hello. Been reading this board for a couple months now and just got around to joining.
    Im 23 from kcmo area. Been fishing a lil since I was about 10 but have been really serious for about 5 years now. Fish out of a 2011 tracker v-175 I'm usually up north chasing toothy critters or in Arkansas with the stripers.
    I've realized that I'm a hell of a bass/walleye /northern and muskie fisherman.
    But..... I SUCK at finding and catching crappie on a semi consistent basis. Not sure why I have so much trouble ...
    So that's how I ended up here. Hopefully I can learn alot and make some new fishin buddies.

Thanks for any future advise.

Matt

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from s.e. Mo!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome from St. Joe.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    Always shoot for the moon, if you miss you'll still be among the stars.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm newer as well and this site is awesome!! So many crappie experts who are more than willing to share the knowledge!! Speaking of knowledge...how about sharing some for those walleye! LOL Do you fish Truman much?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I'm newer as well and this site is awesome!! So many crappie experts who are more than willing to share the knowledge!! Speaking of knowledge...how about sharing some for those walleye! LOL Do you fish Truman much?
    Haha. I fish Truman usually twice to three times a year. Usually go down to fish for wipers. Ill be going much more this year and target more species as ill Have more time there. Much cheaper to travel in state than to go to MN /CAN.
    Ill keep you posted on my walleye outings this year

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eyecatcher View Post
    Haha. I fish Truman usually twice to three times a year. Usually go down to fish for wipers. Ill be going much more this year and target more species as ill Have more time there. Much cheaper to travel in state than to go to MN /CAN.
    Ill keep you posted on my walleye outings this year
    Well, let me know when you are going to come down sometime and I'd gladly show you some of my "secret" fishing spots....the lake! LOL Seriously though, if you want to go sometime, I'd gladly hook up with you and show a few places. Just wait a few weeks because I have a hard time finding them after the spawn before they make it to the summer grounds!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Well, let me know when you are going to come down sometime and I'd gladly show you some of my "secret" fishing spots....the lake! LOL Seriously though, if you want to go sometime, I'd gladly hook up with you and show a few places. Just wait a few weeks because I have a hard time finding them after the spawn before they make it to the summer grounds!
    For sure!
    Feel free to send me a private msg with your number and ill give Ya a ring next time I come down.

Post Thanks / Like

If either one of you can come over and fix my trolling motor I will show you Monty's super top secret honey hole or you can go with me and I'll show ya what I know, either way should'nt take too long.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double D View Post
    If either one of you can come over and fix my trolling motor I will show you Monty's super top secret honey hole or you can go with me and I'll show ya what I know, either way should'nt take too long.
    Haha. What's wrong with it? I don't seem to He having luck with trolling motors This week as my brand spanking new terrova decided to take a crap on me. Gotta figure that out.
    But I wouldn't mind fishing with ya sometime.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast