Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman Report 5-7 or lack there of!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Report 5-7 or lack there of!

Had 2 other souls in the boat with me today until 11:30 than down to 1 as the other had to head home. We started as soon as the rain left the area and was on the water by 8:30 or 9. Finally ended the day with a whole 14 fish! Wow!! I did catch 1 female that had eggs coming out of her as I was pulling her in. It just looked like a raw egg yolk all runny. When we cut her open, she had quite a bit of yellow runny in her but also had some grainy looking eggs still. All in all it was a good day due to good company, just wish I could have gotten them some more fish than that!! The lake was very busy this afternoon and we didn't notice anyone catching a whole lot. The fish we caught were scattered in depth, structure, distance from bank etc. Pretty much 1 here, 1 there... We had to measure probably half of them too. Anyone have any good luck today? If so, can you teach me!! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

weather got em all mixed up...... at least you were there instead of mowing lawns, cleaning garages, walking dogs, like I did all day. next time will be better.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

DerekC and I went to Otter and Hay creeks and really had to work to scratch together a mess of fish. I had never fished with Derek and I had a great time but wish I had put him on better fishing. I think the lake was up another four feet from last week and it really seemed to mess them up. Was it better down from Bucksaw?

Post Thanks / Like

The bite down from Bucksaw was very good probably had 50 fish but just a few over a pound mostly spawning makes in less than three foot of water on a cork about a foot deep

Post Thanks / Like

I fished the other way from bucksaw 3 of us limited no great big fish just eaters fished backs of cove casting roadrunners

Post Thanks / Like

We also fished bucksaw. Wefished in one cove in and area 3 times the size of boat. Most everything caught where males right on the bank out to 6 foot. Black and pink was very very hot for us.

Post Thanks / Like

Osage!,,,,,!
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

They were on the bank at current level or at normal pool? We tried everywhere and every trick I could think of with little success. My uncle went out Thursday afternoon with 2 others and they limited out in about 3 hours. He went Friday by himself and it took him nearly 5 hours. It is just crazy how they can change in a matter of hours......

Post Thanks / Like

Fished down from Bucksaw and did well with fly rods. Had to move to back of creeks. Fished about 14 inches down.

Post Thanks / Like

I fished way west of bucksaw, way west, caugh 22crappie 3 walley and one ole white bass. stockton lake to be exact.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast