Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cappie.com tournaments

Post Thanks / Like

Default cappie.com tournaments

could someone tell me were to find a list of dates and location of the crappie.com tournament in mo.
    Last edited by faozero; 05-02-2011 at 07:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

The first one is on May 21st 7am @ Bucksaw. The rest are June 18th, July 16th, August 20th, Sept. 24th, and Oct. 22nd all at the same time and same place.

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard they weren't having them as of right now....... better check with someone in the know??
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Those were the dates but Kevin had something come up with kids sports and will not be able to do them this year. Family first. I was told by Jim the owner of Bucksaw at camp that he would help us out in any way he could. So we can use the pavilion and he even said he could do trophies or plaques for us. I may try and get a few of them going and have had a couple CDC guys who said they would help out. So I will see what we can get done. I am looking to buy a set of good scales if anyone knows about where to find a good used set. I will let everyone know if I can throw a couple tournaments together.

Post Thanks / Like

We are on for some tournaments again. We will get some dates out when the regatta permits go through. We will have a few new twist to make it more fun and to attract new guys to the tournaments that may not have entered them before or may not have had a boat to do so. Will post more as far as rules and dates when we get closer to having them set up.

Post Thanks / Like

Good deal! Thanks Jarod surely appreciate it! There cheap and a Hella good time!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jarod for putting this on. I don't know how many of them I will be able to make but if there is anything I can help you out with for the ones I can let me know. I would be happy to lend a hand.
    "They call me The Crappie Menace."

Post Thanks / Like

We have a set of scales that we use for our tournaments up here. I usually try to come down and fish the cdc tournaments anyways I can just bring down our scales. As long as it doesnt conflict with our tournaments.

Post Thanks / Like

well jarod since I do not fish tournaments, I can help out with the stuff arround the pavilion, I can help with weigh in or something like that. nothing to critical let me know

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hardhunter2 View Post
    There cheap and a Hella good time!
    Lenny and I are a good time but you don't have to call us cheap.:D It was a great time fishing these last year. Everyone I talked to wanted to have them again. They can't be done alone for sure. Ranger397 and I talked about it at camp and wanted to get at least a few of them going this year. He has some ideas to help draw more people into fishing them and make it so everyone has fun. We will still need a little help with these but I don't think that will be a problem. Everyone was willing to pitch in and help when needed last year. So more to come as far as dates and rules when we get more figured out. I think we have the scales figured out but keep an eye out for a cheap set.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast