Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pro angler, rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default pro angler, rods

Has anybody used, pro angler rods and what are the + and-, thinking about buying one to try out, wanted some in put on them
    Thanks
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't tried them....don't know. Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like

I've used them and they are great. Light weight, sensitive and well worth the money. I have had no problems with mine, however I do prefer Outlaws.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

outlaws the only way to go

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 10' I just bought last fall, it seems to be a good rod, just a tad bit heavier than the ozark, but the price is okay, not any cheaper than a ozark or a outlaw, what I would consider is, can I get a tip replaced quick or would I have to have it shipped, my self I have everharts for the outlaws and the ozarks are about 40 min. drive for me, so I stay with them, but I did buy one, because someone said they were lighter than the ozark, but they aren't.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I have 10ft pro angler with cork handle, and ozark 10ft with cork handle and they both weigh 6oz using my fish scale. The proangler website says 5oz for the 10ft. Both are light. What I like about the proangler rods is the stainless steel eyelets, so they won't pop out on you. I've seen proangler rods take more abuse then any other rod.

Post Thanks / Like

Pro Angler rods are a good rod.I have them and have yet to break one. And i am hard on my rods. As far as tip replacement all ya gotta do is call Ed and he will get ya one ASAP. That is if ya break one. They have Stainless eyes and more of them giving them sensitivity and alot of backbone. Price is the same as any good rod so try one and see if ya like it and if not i will buy it from ya.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

have a 10 and 12 for 4yrs i like them and at a good price

Post Thanks / Like

What are these blanks made of?

(sorry to revive an old thread, but I'm in the market)

Post Thanks / Like

mark at the tightwad c store has the 8, 10 and 12 foot pro angler poles with the cork handles and some top sections, i the cork and eva (foam) handle rods in stock plus top sections, i will be at truman lake every weekend through april if you need one, joel drury, i'll be jigged co., 618 789-3580

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast