Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: lower end of truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default lower end of truman

does anybody have a report on the lower end of truman will be down next week and putting in at long shoal marina fish time on the lower end of truman

my fishing buddy would like a report and greensun fish that all he catches Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

is nobody fishing the long shoal area???????????

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe they are fishing the long shoal area and they are still out there trying to catch a limit! LOL I'll be headed there probably Thursday and Friday but will probably head towards clear creek...Heard they've been catching them in there. Are you headed down before then? If not, I'll post a report.

Post Thanks / Like

Three of us fished near G10 to G16 this morning and caught SIX FISH. Pulled out boat and put in at Bucksaw and fished near Hay Creek area and caught 39.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished Hoagles Creek Saturday for about 45 minutes before a storm rolled in with no luck. Water temp was 59, but very few fish on the graph. We loaded up and went to Bucksaw while waiting out the storm. We caught 10 good fish with the biggest 14" and the smallest 11", with the rest 12 to 13 inches.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the info sounds like we néed to go to bucksaw thats were we been doing good for the last 3 years but for some dumb reason we thought we would try the other end