Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Clinton

Post Thanks / Like

Question Clinton

Anybody been fishing clinton lately? I am planning on camping there this weekend. I have been a few times havent done good yet. Been playing with side imaging more than fishing. Hope to get in to some crappie so the wife can eat them with her fresh mushrooms.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been to Clinton a couple of times. Have not found any pattern yet. One day in 10 inches the next day they are out in 6 foot. When you catch a couple you might as well move. Water temps are from 55 to 58 last weekend. Good luck
    Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

I had the same results as Bruce this past weekend at Clinton. Saturday I limited out with mainly males shallow, all 11" and better. The few larger females where staged in 13 foot deep water, 6' down. Sunday same place and time water surface temp dropped 4 degrees overnight, not a bite at any depth. Went up the Wakawusa to get out of the wind and caught a 13 and 15 inch females at 6' in 15' water over an old gravel roadbed, but nothing up shallow even with surface temps around 59.
    Not only did I have bad luck fishing Sunday, my Motorguide 75 pound wireless quit running. I dropped it off at Jerry's tolling motor repair Tuesday so who knows when it will be fixed.
    Not in a hurry to get it back with the cold and rain coming in for the next 5 days I'm sure the crappie moved back out in deep water for a while.
    I'm going to try and get back out Saturday to see if I can find them anyway.
    Scotty you have a PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Name:  100_1504.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  69.0 KBName:  100_1505.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  66.7 KB well clinton was slow this weekend did manage a couple 14" on jigs 10 12 ft deep. If you could get out of the wind it wasnt bad. Sunday wasnt bad when the sun came out but the fish still didnt bite. Maybe next week end will be better.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish Scotty Hands ClappingHands ClappingThis dang weather has not been productive for a spawn. Lookin like it will be fast & furious when it happens,,,,AND I'M READY FOR DAT!!!! Actually I'll be even happier Thumbs Up when all this sexRoflRofl gits past us & tings git settled down. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER