Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: BFE Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default BFE Report

Yeah were still out here. Took the wife fishing Sat at Glen!! She catches the biggest and the most with one being a 14 inch black crappie which is a big one for this lake. End up with probably 13 nice ones in 5 hours only kept 8 with a couple of whites because they were ticking me off! She was dead sticking a 1/8 ounce jig 4-8 foot of water.

Sunday we took Mr Waters and KSfish99-yes he still lives-bite was tougher didn't keep track of how many we caught but those guys caught some nice fish we turned most of them back- even casting roadrunners to suspended fish was working- depth ranges anywhere from 3 ft to 15 ft. Wasn't a great bite-weather was balky little sun and wind direction changes multiple times but at least it wasnt blowing a gale.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report,Thumbs Up Frank. I'll be out there:D this Friday & Saturday. Called Marty & she'll have bait ready. CornerRoflRofl Bar for dinner??? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

It was one of those "fish where they are...not where you want them to be" days. Drum bite was not too bad which is good for Chatt's clients this weekend. FA was on the whites Sat but we only had a couple on Sun. No one was counting but a conservative estimate for all day would be over 30 fish ranging up to 16 inches...well maybe 15 inches...ok 14 inches. 13? maybe.

Post Thanks / Like

Well it sounds good but will have to see what Mom and DAd want to do for easter- I may go east and fish perry or they'll come out here and fish glen with me. Will watch weather- you might wanna give me a call or vice versa. Also doing habitat placement if you have ideas you better call me before Thursday.