Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody do any good at Wappapello today?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody do any good at Wappapello today?

The wind was brutal. I fished 5 hours and caught only 7 fish, of which 3 were keepers. They were hanging a little deeper than last week and were pretty finicky. At least they were for me.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a tough morning too. I talked with a guy, said he had 8 or 9. He was pitching a cork to the bank. I never saw one person pulling in a fish from the bank, but there was a bunch trying it. I was spider rigging out from the bank, sometimes quite a ways from the bank, and didn't do too good. Water temps dropping from 73 to 62, I figured they would have backed out a little further. Guess that's what I get for trying to figure. Don't know where they were, but they weren't where I was at, or at least weren't biting.

Post Thanks / Like

We caught 9 keepers out on the main lake and another man n wife I know caught 9 out of Lost Creek
    Had a buddy that went to a slough off the river by Greenville n boated 25 keepers fishing tree tops in 10 fow.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like your buddy had a real good day. 9 keepers isnt shabby at all either considering the conditions. Looks like it will be pretty unstable weather for most of this week as well. I hope to be able to slip off from work one afternoon and give them a shot. I was at Allison Hollow for an hour or so and didnt get a bite. Caught mine at Chocolate Drop.

Post Thanks / Like

we started out at Chocolate Drop them moved to the main lake

Post Thanks / Like

Saw a lone boat fishing in the main lake at about 4:30 yesterday was that you? I was in a cream colored Lowe 175 stinger crappie special.

Post Thanks / Like

I caught 18 in Lost Creek fished from 9:30 untill 1:00 in 3-4 ft of water on the flats. The wind made it very hard to fish. castin corks

Post Thanks / Like

Nah wasnt me we left bout 3