Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free trial offer.....until the end of April.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Free trial offer.....until the end of April.

I tried the free trial offer with my first video and it worked out OK so I decided to do it again. I'm also continuing the free copy to active duty troops as before. If you are on active duty just send me your info and I will send a free copy. (and thank you for serving)

If you want to try out the video just e-mail me your name and address and I will send you a copy. If you like it just send in the money or return it to me. No obligation.

One thing I have found out is you can trust (most) Crappie fishermen.

for preview" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE7Sh1stNlo
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 04-15-2011 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Sorry Ernest - no pricing on this board
    Good fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

It's well worth the $ guys, just go ahead and order the DVD!
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 04-15-2011 at 11:55 AM. Reason: See rules on price listing
    -LP

2007 Skeeter ZX-20 Bay / Yamaha 150 VMax
    Lowrance HDS-8, 7, & 5 with LSS-1

Post Thanks / Like

Good response so far. Let me know how you like it.
    Good fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ERNEST PATY View Post
    I tried the free trial offer with my first video and it worked out OK so I decided to do it again. I'm also continuing the free copy to active duty troops as before. If you are on active duty just send me your info and I will send a free copy. (and thank you for serving)

If you want to try out the video just e-mail me your name and address and I will send you a copy. If you like it just send in the money or return it to me. No obligation.

One thing I have found out is you can trust (most) Crappie fishermen.

for preview" YouTube - FishingElectronicsTrailer.mp4
    PM sent.

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Paty did you get my PM?
    Lynn

K2 Coolers Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Ernest I got mine today and think you did a great job explaining a lot of things I was just missing. Even though I have fished my whole life and even did a little guiding back in the late 1970's after I left fresh water for about 12-14 years when I came back to color and then the side scan stuff I was still having some trouble with reading what I was seeing and I think this will help a lot. I only watched it one time so far, but will a few more times soon to let it all soak in.

Loved the way you tell what each school of fish is and what they are and look like on sonar of both kinds.

I believe there a great many fishermen that would benefit from this video and they should give it a shot if they wonder at times what they are seeing on their units. Thank you and you should get mail in a few days.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

Ernest, sent you a PM yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like

PM sent thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Ernest, thanks for the quick shipping. Got mine today and sit down during lunch and watched it. I have to be honest, I was a little skeptical because I thought I knew my HBird 1197 and 798ci units very well. After watching your DVD, I now know I've been overlooking a lot of crappie.

I had a "DUH" Doh moment when you showed those actual schools of Crappie on the Side imaging shots hanging around logs and other structure. For some reason, I thought those were schools of shad and never paid them much attention, even when I could see the individual white dots in the schools above the logs! I had always figured a school of Crappie would be bigger!

I also picked up a few other pointers that will help me the next time I go out. Thanks for a very interesting and attention-grabbing DVD. The money for the DVD is on it's way!! Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Guys,
    This DVD is well worth the $!!!! I watched it last night and man I really thought I knew what I was seeing until this DVD. I have the HB 788c and I know this DVD has helped me more than ever trying to read the book on the unit. There is a lot of stuff that I thought were stumps but were fish. Great DVD Ernest!!!!!Thumbs Up
    Thanks,
    Lynn

K2 Coolers Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast