Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everybody/anybody considering coming to grl slabfest apr 16th

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Everybody/anybody considering coming to grl slabfest apr 16th

I WILL MAKE A JUDGEMENT CALL ON WHETHER OR NOT THE SLABFEST WILL BE A "GO" OR "NO GO" ... BY MID DAY FRIDAY APRIL 15TH.

WEATHER & WATER CONDITIONS WILL BE THE ULTIMATE DECIDING FACTOR.

THE SAFETY & COMFORT OF THOSE PLANNING ON ATTENDING, IS FOREMOST IN MY MIND .... so, IF I have to cancel the event, I will do so with much trepidation. But, understand that I'm doing so with everyone's well being in mind.

PLEASE ... CHECK BACK ON THIS FORUM, BY FRIDAY AFTERNOON ... JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT THE EVENT IS STILL ON !!

.... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Well like I said in my post the other day...I`m gonna try and come, but after last night an todays rain wouldnt ya think the lake be way up an full of debris??? after watching the Lex. news tonight..(WLEX 18 )...... I`d say Green got hit with 3-4 in of rain last night an today....and they talking about more rain Fri an Sat of this week..... with a cold front coming in on Sat. So far they say the high Sat. will be 58. I`ll check back on here Fri to see what the outcome is. Any chance we could rescheule if its a No Go on Sat ???
    My boat maybe old, but shes still... FAST !!

Hardyville Hart Co, Ky,45min fromNolin, 50 min. Green 55 min. Barren 75 min Dale!
    Post Thanks / Like

I live west of the lake about 25 air miles and we had 5 in in 24 hours and it was heading east!!
    Rowdy
    Remember This Beautiful World is
    ''Only Temperary Housing''!

Rowdy

Post Thanks / Like

Standing by; hoping for good weather.
    wldkat
    Take a kid fishin' Never know, one day they might take you...
    J~ <(((><

Post Thanks / Like

I live north of the lake about 30 miles and we got right at 5 inch rain Monday night. She is coming up quick, plus was already over summer pool to start with.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the Louisville Corps report they listed just little over a foot above summer pool. I probally will go down Thursday and see what I can do. The weather report looking good for the couple days.
    LittleJohn

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Any chance we could rescheule if its a No Go on Sat ???
    That'd be tough, Ron ... if we rescheduled for the following Sat, we may have too many changes, in attending members, to deal with (who's coming/not coming/bringing the necessaries). I'll be in Tenn, on my annual Spring trip, on the Sat after that .... so it'd be May 7th, at the earliest, before we would have enough time to get everything in order. (we've been at this one, for awhile now, and still don't have all the food/equipment commited ... LOL !! )

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

I would come, but I will be done at WBL catching some big ones...........maybe. You know how it is down there, it is either good or bad. I'll shoot you a report when I get back.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

just drove by holmes bend water is just over the ramp with water barely in the lower parking lot. maybe they can pull it back in good shape?

Post Thanks / Like

Louisville District Daily Lake Report
    Check out this link, Green is almost 6 ft over summer pool today. Came up another 4.5 ft in the last 24 hrs and they aren't letting any water out.
    It will continue to rise the next few days until they can let out some water
    Hate to bare the bad news, but this 5 inch of rain has every lake around here messed up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast