Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just the pond

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just the pond

But it was nice, couple big ole fat bass, several med. to large perch. couple small crappie. early morning, sitting listining to the beagles run a bunny by the pond, thermos of coffee.

the crappie were pretty fat and the perch were hugh. some over 10 in. and wide, also caught a couple 18 in channell cat fish, they were almost blue they were pretty slim. guess I will start feeding again soon. got the water line all covered up. getting the road graded and cleaned up, grass cut, putting the tiller on the tractor, might till up a few night crawlers them ole walley sure like them crawlers.

hope to go to Truman Tuesday, hope to. y'all be safe been a while since I been on the lake and don't want to run over anyone or shove a fat girl off the dock.

Post Thanks / Like

Lol I wish I could of seen the splash she made. Good Luck Beagle!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a perfect day ole Bud! Good luck at Truman. See ya in a couple of weeks

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhhhhh. Sounds like a great morning, Michael. I was sitting in my boat this morning (gluing carpet, not fishing ) and listening and watching the girls chase this poor ol' bunny all over the property. It was great! I love the sound of a good chase.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

dang, with a pond like that, I don't think I'd ever go to the lake!

Post Thanks / Like

have a good time beagle

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fine morning.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

thanks all, and Buzzy don't work to hard, Bob nothing like a bunny and hunting with a fishing pole. by the way after I shut down the computer for the night, big pair of canadian geese came in to the pond , they come two or three times a week, fly low over the house and set there wings, nice.
    Duncan it aint bad,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    But it was nice, couple big ole fat bass, several med. to large perch. couple small crappie. early morning, sitting listining to the beagles run a bunny by the pond, thermos of coffee.

the crappie were pretty fat and the perch were hugh. some over 10 in. and wide, also caught a couple 18 in channell cat fish, they were almost blue they were pretty slim. guess I will start feeding again soon. got the water line all covered up. getting the road graded and cleaned up, grass cut, putting the tiller on the tractor, might till up a few night crawlers them ole walley sure like them crawlers.

hope to go to Truman Tuesday, hope to. y'all be safe been a while since I been on the lake and don't want to run over anyone or shove a fat girl off the dock.
    Just have fun, Beagle....

Post Thanks / Like

will do Pat, will do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast