Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Word on the water is!!!!!! Hard Hunter 2 & Krazy are getting whooped bad!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Word on the water is!!!!!! Hard Hunter 2 & Krazy are getting whooped bad!!!!

And it's possible that they are getting whooped by Krazy's wife too!!!!! At least from the pictures I am seeing that is? Matt is even got two long poles in the back of the boat just trying to get caught up!!!!!! Keep em coming Janel wear'em out......:D:p

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They must not be on Truman if they are getting whooped. Unless you mean they are getting out fished by Krazy's wife. Because we put 150 fish in the boat this morning. What a day to be on the lake. Sunny and almost no wind. I just sent Matt a text and told him we whacked them good so i hope they are catching some.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope they are hitting that good tomorrow while I am down there. Been fishing mostly around the cut-thru. Might try somewhere new though to try to get a little more familiar with the lake.
    "They call me The Crappie Menace."

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had the same kind of morning as we did Jarod. There were 4 of us fishing and we probably sore lipped around 100 fish. Great times. Dabe, we will also be around the cut in the morning spidder rigging. Good luck to all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    They must not be on Truman if they are getting whooped. Unless you mean they are getting out fished by Krazy's wife. Because we put 150 fish in the boat this morning. What a day to be on the lake. Sunny and almost no wind. I just sent Matt a text and told him we whacked them good so i hope they are catching some.
    They were at Truman and yes I was refering to them getting outfished by his wife lol......

Post Thanks / Like

Lmao she was on fire early that's for dang sure! Lol had a great time with ole krazy and his wife like normal! We Didn't catch 100s like some but we caught enough to keep us entertained!!! Thanks a lot krazy for the boat ride!!

Post Thanks / Like

And you did it with a pole in hand....Good job guy's:D
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Well momma couldn't go today.....but wouldn't you know it I ran into Matt, Kaz and Matt's little brother (little brother used loosely :D) and they caught me using her pole today.

Nice lookin rig Kaz......can't believe you let Matt in there with you.Thumbs Up
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Kaz and Krazy now thats a pair to draw to!
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave