Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: pics of a bream eating a snake

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default pics of a bream eating a snake

Ok it might of been a Snake River jig the blue gill was eat'n :D got off of work grabbed the rod and headed to a town pond. only fished about 15 minutes but caught 7 or so gills and a lunker bass lol Had a great time, It was a blast catching them on Bobs jigs.
    I will say it was the first time in two years I used any other jigs but mine. It was great knowing it was still a custom bait poured by a good friend half the country away
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you enjoyed the jigs those fish are awful dark there but they are good-looking.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

nice post

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You got me there Mo with the title of the post! Too funny! I'm thinking that must be one heck of a big bream with a snake in his mouth. I should have known you were talking Snake River :-)

Down here the Bluegills love snake too especially the 1.5 minnow. (Look at my siggy) They just tear it all up trying to get it in their mouth. God blessed crappie fishermen when he made Bob Hinkle. That man really knows how to make effective baits. Thank you Snake River.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    You got me there Mo with the title of the post! Too funny! I'm thinking that must be one heck of a big bream with a snake in his mouth. I should have known you were talking Snake River :-)

Down here the Bluegills love snake too especially the 1.5 minnow. (Look at my siggy) They just tear it all up trying to get it in their mouth. God blessed crappie fishermen when he made Bob Hinkle. That man really knows how to make effective baits. Thank you Snake River.
    thank you Mike I wish you could see the bluegills that we have in the snake River some of them go to a pound and a half but lots of small ones. If I get a chance this summer I will definitely try to catch some of those big boys and post them I think you will enjoy the pictures I have to be a little bit more busy this year but hopefully they will will get that boat in the water more often.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I freaked out for a minute when I read the title......I thought a group of man eating gills was attacking SNAKE......shew......glad your ok SNAKE.....:D....good report MO...Thumbs Up

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyjames View Post
    I freaked out for a minute when I read the title......I thought a group of man eating gills was attacking SNAKE......shew......glad your ok SNAKE.....:D....good report MO...Thumbs Up
    we got bluegills here it will eat rattlesnakes you want to be careful and not put your finger in the water when you're in a boat the bluegills will rip it right off.Rofl

www.bobsjigs.com