Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fall Crappie on Beaver Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Fall Crappie on Beaver Lake

Caught 8 nice slabs this morning over brush about 9' deep. Steady rain falling on my head. Fish all measured over 13" . Sure is nice to catch some quantity along with quality.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Beaver Lake...

Quote Originally Posted by shores
    Caught 8 nice slabs this morning over brush about 9' deep. Steady rain falling on my head. Fish all measured over 13" . Sure is nice to catch some quantity along with quality.

I've fished AR fairly extensively.....mostly Nimrod, Blue Mountain and Peckerwood. I lived in Carlisle just E. of Little Rock. Seems I remember seeing a sign on I-40 'tween the Rock and Russelville indicating a Beaver Lake to the N. of interstate. Is that the Beaver Lake you fish, or is there another?

Looks like you had a good trip, makes me wish I could be back in the state. Good luck on your next try......

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I think the one in NW AR is the only one in the state it's been really raining alot this past few days. Has'nt slowed the fishing down any. Caught 9 more nice slabs yesterday afternoon. In between rain storms that is. Does'nt get any better than this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shores
    What part of Beaver have you been fishing? Sounds like you've had some good luck! I'll be out Friday morning!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

Caught 15 more yesterday only 6 keepers. The wind ws horrific. Probably missed more bites than I set the hook on. I fish between Monte Ne & Shaddux Hallow. Hope to see you out there. Good Luck. Fish on!