Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: busch wildlife

midriv Guest

Default busch wildlife

planing on going out to busch this weekend. anybody no what the water temp is . anybody been out there and have any luck. doesnt really matter just ready to get out and do some fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default it depends

if you are looking for crappie, good luck. they are there, but catching them can be another story right now. the last few times i went there specifically for crappie, i killed on bass but caught no crappie; can't really complain about that. anyway, your best bet is lake number six. it has the biggest crappie in it, fish on the half of the damn that is closest to the bathroom between the downed trees. three days ago i caught two five pound bass and about eight other bass between two and four pounds right there, and i released them right there as well. use jig trailer grubs (4") as primary tackle (no jig) and rig it with a 1/16 jig head. it catches crappie and bass although, like i said, in late winter i usually only catch bass there. other good lakes for larger crappie are 8, 35, and 37. good luck.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

sorry, i don't think lake 37 exists, i meant 34.
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

midriv Guest

Thumbs up thanks

thanks fryguy for the info.we have fished that lake a few times with no luck but might as well try it again.we really dont care if we catch alot its just time to get away .were tired of all the hunny do's our wifes keep coming up for us to do so were out of here if you know what i mean :D