Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dragoon?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dragoon?

Has anyone been out to the goon lately? thinking about going out there sunday and dusting off the gear. hoping somone has had some luck out there as of late.

Post Thanks / Like

Look for a crowd, there ten truck/trailers there when we left at 4:00. Haildamage and I had a good day, fished from 7:30 to until my arms was starting to hurt. Caught alot of small crappie--I mean small from 3 inches to 6 inches, but did end the day 28 in the livewell. Good luck and be careful, most fish were caught on chartruse marabou jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Well it sounds like you had a lot better day than yesterday at Clinton...nice turn around...was the secret Ricks garlic flavored nibbles??? whoops was that supposed to be a secret?? Congrats on a good day.
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

Beerguy was thier wensday and left with twenty nothing to big. I also caught a lot of small crappie. Fishing was slow in the laydowns and minnows didnt seem to improve the bite much either. Started catching a lot more fish when we started casting road runners. Colors didnt seem to matter much with the road runners I was using orange and chartruese. Had to cover a lot of ground really had to earn the fish with a lot being small. Maybe ill see you thier sunday but I would imagine like Ron said thier will be a crowd. On wensday thier were seven trailers at the ramp when I arrived.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the info. I did make it out yesterday, caught a little of everything, largemouth, white bass, catfish and crappie. didnt catch many keepers but did find a few nice sized ones. The wind was up but not bad in places. overall a good day on the water.Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

what was the water temperature in the afternoon
    Fear me all ye that dwell beneath the waves

Post Thanks / Like

Sunday it was 56 degrees in places at 230