Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: reliable??

Post Thanks / Like

Default reliable??

just left the bucksaw marina website and was just wondering how reliable marvin deckard's fishing reports are? the crappies seem to be biting no matter what the conditions are. i'm not questioning anyone's integrity....just wondering??

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe that the main reason that they are catching fish is that during the winter most of the reports come from people who fish the marina, and if they are out on boats most of them know the lake very well. I have fished out of Bucksaw for a few years and have always caught good number and good quality fish.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Most reports are the same where ever you go. I'd say 50 50 on the truth. Would'nt be to good for business to say the fishing stinks. Just go when ya can. By the way, welcome aboard bwillaub...izzy