Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i'm loving this

Post Thanks / Like

Default i'm loving this

look's like everyone is getting frisky, lot's of good fishing report's, people helping each other's out, people getting upset, lot's of fun... can't wait to hit truman and try to clean out all the tourney fish on that small lake:D j/k... having some fun... you don't have to worry bout me and baller, in a couple few week's we will be going to our home lake were we maybe see one boat or twoThumbs Up good fishing to all and we'll be in the bucksaw area this weekend. just got a little tiny tub so we'll prolly start right at the boat ramp we do love the much shorter drive, it's quite nice on the gas tank!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Make sure Ed gets his PM from me. Helpfull hint on a ramp real close to the action. 1/4 mile run to some good fish amd lots of them. Spring has sprung and it is showing on here. Come on camp. Just hope Old Fuzzy does not have anymore neices working at the marina. See ya Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Make sure Ed gets his PM from me. Helpfull hint on a ramp real close to the action. 1/4 mile run to some good fish and lots of them. Spring has sprung and it is showing on here. Come on camp. Just hope Old Fuzzy does not have anymore neices working at the marina. See ya Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Make sure Ed gets his PM from me. Helpfull hint on a ramp real close to the action. 1/4 mile run to some good fish and lots of them. Spring has sprung and it is showing on here. Come on camp. Just hope Old Fuzzy does not have anymore neices working at the marina. See ya Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Rofl :D
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Make sure Ed gets his PM from me. Helpfull hint on a ramp real close to the action. 1/4 mile run to some good fish amd lots of them. Spring has sprung and it is showing on here. Come on camp. Just hope Old Fuzzy does not have anymore neices working at the marina. See ya Saturday.
    but i love her uncle fuzzy........
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

but i love her uncle fuzzy........
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure why that posted three times. Fuzzy that sure was funny. Heck I even believed that was your neice amd felt bad for you. Great times at camp. We have had some good times for sure. Never laughed as much or as hard as I do at camp every year. You get a Bugman a couple lawyers a Monk a beagle and others together and there is always some funny stories amd shanagins going on. Camp is like Las Vegas everyone should at least go once. It is for sure a great time.

Post Thanks / Like

BUT SHE REALLY IS Rofl:rolleyes:
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

We'll be down Saturday too at Bucksaw. Just checked my PMs and nothing from you Jiggin15!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast