Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: concrete crappie or anyone else

Post Thanks / Like

Default concrete crappie or anyone else

From one of your post, It sounds as if you have a camper on Truman Lake. With the price of gas this year I am thinking about taking my camper somewhere and leaving it. Do you have any recomendations around Truman for a spot to leave one set up for a couple of months? I have never been on Truman any help would be greatly appreciated

Post Thanks / Like

We have one at Evening Shade Campground on Highway U. It's just about 1.5 miles from Bucksaw Marina. They are fabulous folks to deal with. We've been there three years and enjoyed every minute. Very shady sites. Here's the link: Home

Tom Walker lives at the campground at the top of the lane on the left. Tell him Pat and Rick recommended him.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm at Bucksaw and really like it, but you pay for the waterfront view and convienence. I'm not sure and you would have to call to verify, but I think Bucksaw is full for seasonal lots.

Post Thanks / Like

It is very convienent to be so close to a marina,,really quit campground,alot of fun but like scarindcrappie said they are all full...we pay 1150 a year,if you use it alot its worth it,really be worth it if they would get the shower house done

Post Thanks / Like

Evening shade has spaces available and is a lot less per year! Or you can get it monthly, too.

They've been working on the shower house this winter when the snow was knee deep! Don't know if it's done yet, tho.

Post Thanks / Like

You scared the hell out of me Sat morning Larry, I owe you........

Post Thanks / Like

We have a 5th wheel at Reed" RV Park on 83 hyway south of Warsaw, it is about a qtr. of a mile past the entrance to Osage Bluff, it is very clean & quiet & the people are great

Post Thanks / Like

I would second reeds, we have a trailer there, don't know if there are any vacancies

john b.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been at Cozy Corner, south of Clinton for a couple of years. It is right next to the Sparrowfoot ramp, ran by some nice folks that live there, has a small store with bait, gas, propance, beer and some food items, storage units, shower house, laundry room, swimming pool, wi-fi, fishing pond for kids and they have been building additional RV sites that have been filling up as well. The only downside for me is there are few trees for shade but it is well kept, I have a concrete patio beside my trailer, and I have had no trouble with anything being tampered with or stolen.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry jack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast