Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Perry Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perry Lake

Not much of a secrete, but if you have not heard the crappie are biting. Go to a bridge and find the shad, the crappies are there and willing. Many limits have been caught in the pass two week. Took a limit myself today, needed nibbles to finsh the deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Shh...

Post Thanks / Like

Which bridge?????
    Don't lie, There's less you have to remember

Post Thanks / Like

The bridge with the shad under it...... duhh.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the report ron think those perry guys are pretty tight lipped? wtg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brettbran View Post
    The bridge with the shad under it...... duhh.
    Oh, that one. Sorry I wasn't reading very closely. Let's all meet their tomorrow. We can tie our boats together & eat cookies & sing songs & tell stories & stuff. But we can't get too close to the bridge. All the bank fishermen w/the WY license tags fish there w/3lbs. of split shots & bobbers the size of basketballs. They cast all the way across to the other side of the bridge & then accuse you of trying to fish on top of them. See you there.
    Don't lie, There's less you have to remember

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiecaster View Post
    Oh, that one. Sorry I wasn't reading very closely. Let's all meet their tomorrow. We can tie our boats together & eat cookies & sing songs & tell stories & stuff. But we can't get too close to the bridge. All the bank fishermen w/the WY license tags fish there w/3lbs. of split shots & bobbers the size of basketballs. They cast all the way across to the other side of the bridge & then accuse you of trying to fish on top of them. See you there.
    Hey, we gottem here too!! At Kanopolis, on Loders they'll throw so hard that they sound like Venus Williams serving!!!! That big ol UUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!! and it goes 50 feet, or the bail closes and they get their longest cast ever-- to bad the line broke. I've kinda been taunting them, just to see if they can break one off, or better yet. sometimes that old jig busts them in the head or wraps around the tip and TINK. Man that graphite makes ones high-pitched sound when it goes. C,mon shooter, here I am!!! All in a day I guess.
    All lakes raise a foot when I step in the boat