Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back from BFE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Back from BFE

Went to BIG FREAKIN EUFAULA RoflRofl Man the weather tested my skills. Friday, S. winds above 15mph & rain. Found sum in Rock Creek 10 to 12ft down over the piles. Saturday, cold with winds outa de N. above 15mph. Fished Gains Creek. Fished the jams in the same depths. Sunday, 26 degrees & frost ta start but winds down. Fished outside of Rock Creek at de islands. Same ting again but much better bite. The lake is VERY low and lots of PVC beds above the water line. Got to be watching the sonar closely as there are LOTS of hazards. Picked up 2 K-rig poles fromThumbs UpThumbs Up Cherokee Rods. Dats it,,, I aint buyin nutin but his rods ever againHands ClappingHands ClappingHands Clapping!!!! I'm so impressed with dem. Hard ta believe dat such a HD rod can be dat much better, <*)}}}><.
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

i thought bfe was west not south nice fishes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by springhillwantabe View Post
    i thought bfe was west not south nice fishes
    Well it's further awayDoh den de one out westRoflRoflRofl <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

so you think a Cherokee rod is better than a ROD made by BD Elder ?

Post Thanks / Like

never used 1 of bd's but cherokee best long pole i ever fished with light good feel lift slabs out of laydowns besides some green fish and mr. whiskers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by troller1 View Post
    so you think a Cherokee rod is better than a ROD made by BD Elder ?
    I TRULY wish you were honest about your question but, I know you:o and what you are trying to do Doh AGAIN!! Both are EXCELLENT rod builders. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

I have read alot of good feedback on BD's rods and he does excellent work, top shelf quality. But I will submit this, we spend ALOT of time on the water with all our rods especially new models to ensure they will perform at that particular rating. I dont sell any rod I wouldn't fish with myself. Chatt you really hafta try the new XST's and the XP's unreal sensitivity.
    "Never Fry Bacon Naked"

Post Thanks / Like

Default good rods

I can tell that you all have not tried GT CRAPPIE STICKS OUT OF oKLAHOMA. these rod are the best crappie poles i have used. Just my 2 cents worth.

Post Thanks / Like

chatt I just wanted know what you like about the Cherokee rods that is all you can put your war paint down

Post Thanks / Like

This needs to stop before it gets started. I have fished with both and I am very proud to say that both types of rods belong in the crappie field. Enough said, lets move on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast