Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spike-it Markers?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spike-it Markers?

I posted this on the main forum, but it was suggested to post it here as well. I wanted to know if I should use the Gamefish or Garlic scent and where is the best place to get it online. I'd also like to here if you like it or think it is a useful addition to the tackle box. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

i bought one probably ten years ago, and it still works, i havent used it a lot. but im surprised it hasnt dried out by now.
    As for scent i dont know which one is better, the one i have is pink, and garlic scented. it really shows up on baits too, im surprised at how bright the color shows up even on dark baits.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

make sure that you check out their other products for putting lines and marks on your plastic baits they do have some beautiful products out there now. Check out their paint that they have you may have to get online to find it but it is one or. The paint will not come off and it is superbright I have not posted anything with that on yet, but we will in the future. I have not got all the the colors that I want. I have not got my airbrush or tank in stuff to work with yet. I haven't had time to pick one not but when we do we will be doing some airbrushing with this paint from these folks. They are coming out with some fantastic stuff. You just have to keep on it. I will try to let you know of anything else that comes out in the future.

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I think any scent that covers the chemical smell is as good as any other. Spike it makes great stuff just dont spill the dip on a brand new kitchen floor the rug does look good there
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Mo, I spilled some on a brandnew kitchen table one time and lets just say it was ruined. My wife at that time was not very happy with me.

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    make sure that you check out their other products for putting lines and marks on your plastic baits they do have some beautiful products out there no. I will try to let you know of anything else that comes out in the future.
    Thank you Bob for keeping us all informed. The markers you suggested are doing a good job for me. Appreciate the advice. Still short of breath. May wait another week before playing in the tackle box again.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    Thank you Bob for keeping us all informed. The markers you suggested are doing a good job for me. Appreciate the advice. Still short of breath. May wait another week before playing in the tackle box again.
    I'm glad to see you online again ship take care my friend, and you'll be up for running around in no time. We all went through that cold this year. Here my whole family had it whatever it is in the whole town where I live also had it was a bad one. This year, but get plenty of rest and you'll be up runaround and get some of those fish

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    I think any scent that covers the chemical smell is as good as any other. Spike it makes great stuff just dont spill the dip on a brand new kitchen floor the rug does look good there
    mo you were right about the molds. They were perfect. After I tried what you told me.

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    Glad to see you back online Mike.....Snake was lost without you I tell ya
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

So were you G3. I told Slab to keep you in line when y'all go fishin.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast