Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sorry

Post Thanks / Like

Default sorry

after I registered and was looking around the site I saw there was already a CANE POLE here, and it looked like he has been here for a while, SO I am going to forgo the canepole and get me a new name--I'll be back....

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, don't sweat it. A lot of us have similar names. If you do change it make sure you make a post"formerly known as canepole" so everyone will know.
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Yeah ... people will know the difference

There's a "crappie pappie" and a "Crappypappy" registered as members, too ...... neither one of which is "me" :D (and there's a "crappiehappy", too)

Cane Pole (Tom) and I thought there might be a problem with people mistaking the two of us ... since I sign off as "cp" and his initials were "CP". But, we haven't had a bit of trouble from it, so far.

With 4000 members ... choosing a name can be a task. If you want to change your name, that's perfectly fine. And you might want to look thru the "Members List" (once you've chosen a new name), just to make sure it hasn't already been taken (or is too similar to one already being used).

We already know Cane Pole's "real" name, and we're familiar with his Avatar & personal info/signature. SO - if you want to keep Canepole as a screen name ... that's cool. Just get you a neat Avatar and/or "signature" phrase, and give us some personal bio info, to help people seperate the two identities.

And Welcome to Crappie.com ................. luck2ya ...cp

Post Thanks / Like

When I first sign on I used backlash, because I spent a lot of time picking out bird nest. Someone else had that handle so I changed too. Lets know your new handle. lol
    Today is a great day

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ok

You can use me name or me wife, but hands off me boat, truck and me 4 wheeler...haha
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    You can use me name or me wife, but hands off me boat, truck and me 4 wheeler...haha
    Cane Pole, I take it your wife never sets eyes on crappie.com!

Post Thanks / Like

LMBO!!!! @Shellback

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shellback
    Cane Pole, I take it your wife never sets eyes on crappie.com!
    Ha...yes she does....you would have to know her....pretty laid back old lady...Besides, at out age, only one who "wants" either one of us is the mortician!!!
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    Ha...yes she does....you would have to know her....pretty laid back old lady...Besides, at out age, only one who "wants" either one of us is the mortician!!!
    lmao, that's classic. :D
    All in all you're just another fish on my wall.

Post Thanks / Like

Default classy act ......

Quote Originally Posted by ETEX-JIGGER
    after I registered and was looking around the site I saw there was already a CANE POLE here, and it looked like he has been here for a while, SO I am going to forgo the canepole and get me a new name--I'll be back....
    etex-jigger......that was a classy act on your part changing names.....welcome to the board MR etex-jigger......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast