Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In Memory of my Wife.

Post Thanks / Like

Default In Memory of my Wife.

She was my fishing partner, pal, buddy, and Wife. She passed away on Feb. 21,2011. She was one that was always ready to go fishing with me. She love to crappie and trout fishing.We had many wonderful fishing trips. I remember one of our first trips, she couth a catfish on a rod and reel, did'nt reel it in she just ran up the bank with the cat in towe.

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Clayton, I am sorry to hear of this sad news. I could tell from your posts regarding your bride's struggle, that she was your soul mate. Her running up the bank will be the sort of memory that few husbands have the privilege of sharing with their wives. Sharing a fishing trip with a buddy doesn't compare to sharing with a spouse. September will be 40 years for us, and fishing together has been some of our best memories. I don't have any words that could possibly heal what you must be feeling. My thoughts and prayers Sir.
    "Hello, My name is Bill, and I'm a tackleholic"

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Clayton, I know your heart is broken and I will pray for comfort and peace for you. Certainly, for strength as well because you'll need that. You're already doing what you need to do for now, which is remembering the wonderful memories. God bless you, sir.

Post Thanks / Like

It has to be rough. Prayers from West Tn.
    Pete

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ronnie
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Clayton,

Please accept my deepest sympathy. I hope you can heal from your loss. I lost a relative to breast cancer which devasted me. One day I bought a pink ZEBCO w/ugly stik and found out that proceeds from my purchase went to breast cancer research. Every year, my first cast is with my pink Zebco to pay homage to my fellow brother and sister fisherman lost before their time. Your wife will be with my thoughts for my first cast.

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Mr. Clayton....my prayers are with you....I can't even imagine what I would without my wife of nearly 37 years. Good Luck

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent from my family to yours.
    You can't finish what you don't start

Post Thanks / Like

my deepest sympathy for you brother, prayers for you and your family and be strong.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by J.E.Clayton View Post
    She was my fishing partner, pal, buddy, and Wife. She passed away on Feb. 21,2011. She was one that was always ready to go fishing with me. She love to crappie and trout fishing.We had many wonderful fishing trips. I remember one of our first trips, she couth a catfish on a rod and reel, did'nt reel it in she just ran up the bank with the cat in towe.
    Sir, my condolences I just want to say you were LUCKY to have a found such a great wife,bestfriend..1 in million...My whole familys thoughts&prayers to you and your family,but mostly to you sir....She will be by your side always......
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish....hmmm...and live on a teacher's wages? Just give the guy the flippin' fish already..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast