Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A color bait Truman crappie aint never seen :)

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A color bait Truman crappie aint never seen :)

Well, I love rainbow trout colors for bass, Speckle trout and redfish so I figured I would make some for crappie. I reckon a truman crappie hasnt seen too many rainbow trout swimming by lol. The pic are from my cell phone so they dont do them justice but I just hope the slabs like them.What do yall think?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

They look good. Great work on shooting them for sure. I like the carrot style baits with the ribbed body you had on the soft bait forum. What lentgh are they? I know another guy who is pouring that style also. Should be good on Truman. Are you selling or just making for your own use? Shoot me a PM if you would want to sell some of the carrot style baits in a 2 1/2 or 3 inch. Great work keep it up.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I really like that style of bait as well. They look awesome!

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I think this will be a killer! My all time favorite is the paddle tails but this is alot more fun to shoot. You know I might just have to send a sample pack to my prefered customer in Springfield I'm going to try some other stuff with it as well. It just takes sooo long to make these fancy one. This one took 45 minutes for 16. But alot of fun to shoot
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Hey alright! It's taking all I have to not beg you to shoot me some of my favorite colors anyways.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have a pouring party this weekend and I'll send you a little teaser.

Quote Originally Posted by pvchief1 View Post
    Hey alright! It's taking all I have to not beg you to shoot me some of my favorite colors anyways.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! Thank you very much!

Post Thanks / Like

Those look nice! Good looking baits, Terry.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Those r cool!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice indeed! Nice work Qwack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast