Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got my new mold!!!!!!!!!!

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I got my new mold!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I got my 2.5 inch Carrot mold from Caney Creek in today and WOW it's awesome. The quality is top shelf. It is the easiest pouring mold I have ever shot. The hindges make the mold a super fast shooter! You can sure pump some baits out. I will say if Caney Creek decides to go in to the crappie mold businsess, They will be some folks that will have to step thier game up.
    They sent some sample baits of other molds, wich I think it says alot about the customer service. Plus it works lol I will be the new owner of that frog mold soon. I took some pictures of other colors I've been working on. The green and purple I call Mardi Gras its a SWEET color. Ive poured a few more colors but just havent nailed down a recipe I love yet.... Well tell me what yall think the GOOD the BAD and the UGLY
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Jason and I came up with a pretty sweet mold, I am ready to try it out this summer on Truman. Jason is pretty good to work with on producting items. He is a lot quicker than other mold makers on getting items out the door when ordering or producing your new ideas. Hope you enjoy the mold and the baits look good so far.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

well that is pretty awesome. Are you cutting them and put them back in the mold for the second color I wonder if they are considering making more plastic baits for crappie if they are I could sure put them to work . Looking forward in seeing that frog you got coming mo . What else have you got up your sleeve. I didn't think that you were going to buy from them, you caught me off guard here a I was thinking about you. I am from bear I see that new plastic bait is flat tail which would give it a super action talk to you more about this later.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Someone had mentioned before that caneycreek was the one who was making the molds for bear, or so I thought it wasmentioned before. I like their frog mold. Mo, I have been debating about buying that mold. I might have to get you to send me a sample bait to see if I wanna spend the money. It does look nice, but would rather see the bait first. Curious about the two color too I thought it mentioned you did not have to cut to do the two colors but I am unsure, so please let us know

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the comments. They make a 1 3/4 model that you can put into the 2 1/2 model. I just cut them for now. It doesnt take very long to do. I like it alot and I think you will be able to do alot with it.
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Terry I bought that mold a month ago and love it. I am looking forward to trying the baits out when the ice is off!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

You've been holding out on me lol I think it will light Truman up! Well I mean it aint a Bwill bobber tail but....... I'm tring to get Bwill in to molds but he is hanging on to his hand pours. Then again they are deadly just dont tell him I said that

Quote Originally Posted by crappiencali View Post
    Terry I bought that mold a month ago and love it. I am looking forward to trying the baits out when the ice is off!

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking it said you could do that but then you would have to buy both molds though is that correct?

Post Thanks / Like

yea yo have to buy both, I cut mine and to be honest they look great and I dont know how much time you would save with another mold vs just cutting it. Although you will have a whole other size and other mold and I like molds

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Bob's baits work really well. My buddy and I pour a bunch of carrots in about 6 different colors and man the pour well. Especially two colored tubes.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast