Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: All dug out

Post Thanks / Like

Default All dug out

Got all the sidewalks and driveways cleared off again. Really do not want to do that again.

Post Thanks / Like

My wife, son, and I shoveled the 18' from our entire drive and sidewalk Sunday after church. I am at work again today and she just texted me and said it looked the same again. We got another 18" last night and this morning. I may let the sun clear it for me this time.

Odie
    Common sense isn't always that common!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope this is the last big one.Got my shoveling done good news from accuweather,looks like 50's and a few 60 degree days next week that should melt all this snow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deerhunterodie View Post
    My wife, son, and I shoveled the 18' from our entire drive and sidewalk Sunday after church. I am at work again today and she just texted me and said it looked the same again. We got another 18" last night and this morning. I may let the sun clear it for me this time.

Odie
    Odie....Ya'll have got clobbered there the last 2 storms. Thats the kind of snowfall amounts that I was used to seeing the 3 winters I lived in St. Paul Minnesota not this far south.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Better ya'll than us.:o 6" here last time and we shut down everything for a WEEK.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Gabowman,

I know what snow will do in your area. I was in Auburn, AL in 1993 when a big storm hit. We had 7" in Auburn, I believe Atlanta and B'ham had over a foot!

Pete