Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: soft bodies to build your own jelly jigs

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default soft bodies to build your own jelly jigs

we have added one larger size to our collection soft bodies for making your own jelly jigs and also a picture of our rooster body. If you have any questions pertaining to these plastics please send me a PM . Originally we sent some of these out to the members to make their own jelly jigs that little body was a half inch today we have added one larger size which is three-quarter inches . And we may add one more would be approximately 1"
    [/IMG]
    please keep in mind that you can take any one of these soft plastic bodies and cut it to the size you want.
    Last edited by snake River; 02-06-2011 at 06:08 PM.

www.bobsjigs.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the small size especially chartreuse, chartreuse and black flakes as well as the red ones. You do a really nice job Bob. You have great customer service
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    I love the small size especially chartreuse, chartreuse and black flakes as well as the red ones. You do a really nice job Bob. You have great customer service
    thank you ship. We will definitely send you some more of your favorite little red bodies with the black flakes and them . Please remind everybody that all the little plastic bodies are available with glitter . Remember these little bodies are available in 80 some different colors.

www.bobsjigs.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I have any in glitter...yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    I don't think I have any in glitter...yet.
    we will definitely make sure that you get some.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

The smaller body in a Black color and take some silly legs and thread it threw with a needle and have your own custom ant body. I think that would be a great Bluegill getter. This may be an option to the guys that dont tye.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good idea ezgo......that would be a gill getter for sure
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ezgo View Post
    The smaller body in a Black color and take some silly legs and thread it threw with a needle and have your own custom ant body. I think that would be a great Bluegill getter. This may be an option to the guys that dont tye.
    I did that with black upholstery thread. It mimics ant legs real good.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I like black ants or spiders with white legs....white or light colored rubber bands would make some good legs I think. Build this on a hook without a jig head and use a fly rod for bluegills.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I got the idea from watching one of our local show Ky Afield on channels Ket. Let me see if I can get this show to post. "Best Of" Fishing Trips | MyOutdoorTV.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast