Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida Crappie Club

Post Thanks / Like

Default Florida Crappie Club

The Florida Crappie Club would like to congratulate club members Darryl Cole and George Parker for there win at the CrappieMasters Florida State Champinship....these guys are 2 of
    the best....this team also won the CrappieUSA tournament a week earlier on Crescent Lake near Palatka, Fl....Darryl is president of the Florida Crappie Club....contact Darryl at (352) 516-0869....the next club tournament will be on Johns Lake on February 12th....call Darryl for details....

Post Thanks / Like

I to wish to send my congrats to Darryl Cole & George Parker for winning the double
    Cresecnt & Harris Chain...................they did the state of Florida proud................
    beating the best of the best from across the country......not only in Crappie USA but
    the Crappie Masters.................Might add these gentlemen will be competing at
    Monroe Lake this week comming up...............It would also most be unbelieable to have capture the Tri-facta........................but I hope they do................

Post Thanks / Like

Yep congrats to Darryl and George , two of the best I've ever seen, that's for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to Darryl and George on there second place finish at the CrappieMasters Lake Monroe Tournament....come on out and fish with these guys at Johns Lake on Feb 12th....

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to George & Darryl for winning 2nd place @ Crappie Masters Lake Monroe
    tournament.................

Quite a feat they accomplished this year...fishing against the best of the best........
    2 Championship wins & a 2nd on third Championship.............

Post Thanks / Like

Way 2 go guys. keep up the good work
    Outlaw Walleye and Crappie Poles (anglersmidwest.com guides and gear)
    MossBackRack.com
    Jenkins Nissan(813-420-0983)

Post Thanks / Like

That is pretty darn amazing. I'd like to pick their brains a bit regarding some of the tricks. Darryl and George, let me buy you a beer.
    "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."

Post Thanks / Like

Default Florida Crappie Club

Crappielover
    That is pretty darn amazing. I'd like to pick their brains a bit regarding some of the tricks. Darryl and George, let me buy you a beer.
    At our club tournaments, It's not called an Entry Fee....it's called a tuition...we all have to pay so that Darryl and George will teach us all there crappie catching secrets....

Post Thanks / Like

Its a great clinic..................but those guys spend hrs & hrs & hrs on lakes working
    out different presentations.......no matter what the weather has in store.......when
    tournament is on..''you gotta go'"...freezing rain, sleet, snow, hail, wind, & more wind,
    water breaking over the bow - the show goes on......................

Post Thanks / Like

True statment and I pick their brains on everything I can

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast