Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How deep?????

Post Thanks / Like

Default How deep?????

Thought I would share this pic with you of the school I found today......even though they were this deep, they would still shy away from the boat......the side imaging on the console really helps us stay on them........ Party of three out this afternoon...
    Cool, beautiful day and fish to boot! Shad are really bunching up now in open water..... Some of these were caught on top of the school and some right on bottom.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

I knew if you got the boat of the trailer somebody was going to pay, good looking mess and a nice day......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice mess of fish and a bonus fish I see in there to. Everharts needs more rods they can't keep the 10 ft rods on the shelf. If not I guess I need to become a dealer for you to. I meant to ask about that new 8 ft 2 inch rod you gave Mike. It is awsome he let me use it during the media fish off for a bit. Are you going to have them made in a 10 ft model. It would be a sweet rod for sure in a ten ft. Congrats on another great day on the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catch!

Post Thanks / Like

Well done on a cool day. Football has been great today, that is what I did..
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Nice mess of fish and a bonus fish I see in there to. Everharts needs more rods they can't keep the 10 ft rods on the shelf. If not I guess I need to become a dealer for you to. I meant to ask about that new 8 ft 2 inch rod you gave Mike. It is awsome he let me use it during the media fish off for a bit. Are you going to have them made in a 10 ft model. It would be a sweet rod for sure in a ten ft. Congrats on another great day on the lake.
    I will have a very limited number of them in in about 3 to 4 weeks.......Will have 10's and 11's in the woodgrain.........
    Let's go Fishin'

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That woodgrain in a 10ft will be a very nice rod. I will have to have one of them for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang that is deep! I'd have to add some line to me reels to fish that deep, lol. Looks like a fun day for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice mess of fish JR. Glad to see the boat finally let go of the trailer. From the look of the forecast it may try to stick to it again before the end of the week.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice mess of fish JR! With all the ice I am going to have to come fish your part of the lake and see if I can find some of those deep crappie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast