Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bass Pro Festivus

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bass Pro Festivus

Springfield Bass Pro has a special going on this week and weekend.
    Anyone going? I'm going to do some damage to the bank account. Squirmin' squirts and maribou jigs are on sale. I also need a ton of stuff for my old boat.

Let me know if anyone plans on going.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

I might have to get something new also, I'm thinking about getting away from the squirmin squirts and going to a solid body type bait. It seems to me that the solid body baits last longer than the hollow body tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't have a favorite go to bait.
    Different conditions require different lures.

Solid bodies do seem to last longer.
    I like shooting docks with the bass assassin pan fish shad cuz they skip like crazy.

In open water I use the squirts cuz they have the colors I like with the color in front and back all around. I'd like for Bass Pro to start carrying the panfish assassins so I don't have to pay for the shipping costs. Tax on them would be less than my current shipping charges.

We really need a Fishmas Claus
    I'd as for a net and a trailer jack and a....
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really waiting for my knee to get better so I can drive again. As soon as I can drive I;ll be hitting all the sporting goods places for sales. When it warms up I hope to be able to go fishing before I have to go back to work. Replacing a knee takes alot out of you!

Post Thanks / Like

The Bass Pro spring fishing classic always taps into my funds! Santa was good to me this year with 3 new baitcasters (Quantum Energy PT Pro and Team Daiwa Viento and Team Daiwa TD SOL) for my bass fishing but I do need some more crappie jigs and tubes as well as jig heads, etc. Just little stuff but it quickly adds up! I have spent LOSTS of $$$ with Bass Pro since they built the store here in St Charles. So much that yesterday I received a Preferred member points card in the mail. Not sure what the advantage to this card is over the other points card?? They said you get special deals and invites to members only type of sales. Can't wait for the new Cabelas to be built at St. Louis Mills!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I know what you mean. I think one of these days, if I don't go in there for a week or two, they might just send a limo to my office to make sure their sales don't go down to far!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Stopped by Bass Pro to pick up a few tube jigs last Tuesday.---Twenty Five Dollars Later-----
    Also got the new rewards card in the mail. Just what I need, more incentive to by.

Good Luck
    N2

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I'll have to spread the love once they build the Cabelas! Never been to any of their stores but have ordered from their catalog a few times and they seem to carry pretty good stuff as well.

Post Thanks / Like

You will LIKE Cabelas!!!! They have some good stuff, and if you're like me they carry more stuff for the undertall like me.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Cabelas brand clothing can't be beat!!! Bass pro also sent me the preferred rewards card not sure either what good it is. The classic in st.charles I believe begins MAR.4 looking forward to draining my "stash" on that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast