Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truman 1/6/11 Running late today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman 1/6/11 Running late today

well I have figured on laying out today and resting up, that don't happen when you live close to Kaz, 10:30 cell goes off and it is Steve, you wanta go about 1 pm, I said man I am busy as hell but let me think.........what time did you? met up at 1 at the ramp, and went for the afternoon bite, sure was a lot warmer in the afternoon, and the bite wasn't all that bad, we fished 3 hours and had 40+ keepers, same as before but 2' deeper in the afternoon..... tried out jared's rainy day jigs in the elec. chicken color, they work good, and thanks Jared picked them up yesterday and like you said I shared them with Lenny, I took the jigs and give him the bag they came in....... they done good this afternoon, the morning bite is much faster but still with what we caught in 3 hours I would take on many a day...... thanks Steve for the trip and loaning me these two bigger fish, he had snot running out of his nose and wouldn't take his pic....... 12' down in 15' fow...... elec chicken was the color....... starting to like that pink and chartuse......:D
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Great job once again. You guys have had some kind of good fall and winter! Blue skies and the water looks almost tame, can't beat that!!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Once again OSS you make it look easy! Way to go my friend!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you caught a few on my jigs. One of those was Electric Chicken and the others were a reverse Electric Chicken with the Chartruse body and pink tail. Not sure which I like best but both look good to me not sure what the fish think. I had some Blue and White jigs tied with a Orange head made for you Monty but not sure were I put them. When I find them I will give you them to try also. Glad you got out and caught some fish. Sure was cold this morning so good call to hit it in the after noon.

Post Thanks / Like

OSS you are the man!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job there Monty, you guys always do good. I could not buy I bite from 1:00-4:00 pm!

Post Thanks / Like

We have been doing the best from about 8 to 10 am, but wasn't even going today, but afternoon wasn't bad, but make on do run a little late getting home and running errands, we threw them all back so at least didn't have to clean fish.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Great looking fish! You guys are on fire with the catching keep it up!

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go guys.
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you guys got out this afternoon. Thanks for the report & pics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast