Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ANNOUNCEMENT...All Ohio lakes besides EF are now closed!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default ANNOUNCEMENT...All Ohio lakes besides EF are now closed!!!!

Seriously.LOL. Do all the posts on here have something to do with East Fork? Gotta wonder if the guys who fish the other lakes just read this stuff and laugh while all their neighbors are loading up and driving to East Fork. I just hope all these guys show up in March to fish the Boars Head tourneys.See how much they have learned, lol.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

by the looks of it thats the only lake in ohio that 1) either has crappie or 2) some guys can catch a few crappie out of.....

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

I would think with the popoulation #'s with in 25-50 miles of East Fork you would have 40-50 teams a tourney for the Boars Head???? Even in the middle of the cornfields here at Loramie we average 15-20 teams a crappie tournament with just the locals... I think if you guys helped the FRESH MEAT instead of trying to intimidate them, you may have more teams come out. Good Luck!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jmk112 View Post
    I would think with the popoulation #'s with in 25-50 miles of East Fork you would have 40-50 teams a tourney for the Boars Head???? Even in the middle of the cornfields here at Loramie we average 15-20 teams a crappie tournament with just the locals... I think if you guys helped the FRESH MEAT instead of trying to intimidate them, you may have more teams come out. Good Luck!!
    I think you posted your responce in the wrong thread..... here ya go http://www.crappie.com/crappie/fish-...-2011-a-3.html as far as my avatar, Im refering to myself as fresh meat.....no where will you find me call any one other than me that, this is the 1st year I will fish the whole series, so I figured I am what I am.....was not intended in any way shape or form to try to intimidate any one.... I am excited to compete against the group at EF, all of witch are more experienced and more talented than I am......no ego here sir....just joking with the locals thats all....hope you do well on loramie....happy new year and God bless you.

Post Thanks / Like

james he said FRESH MEAT not dead meat... he was sure you are not fresh and your team mate is a hooplehead in training...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yates View Post
    james he said FRESH MEAT not dead meat... he was sure you are not fresh and your team mate is a hooplehead in training...
    Nah my team mate finished his hooplehead training and now has his degree.......dead meat!!!! OH GREAT!!!!! I wish you would make up your mind.....blind squirrel.....fresh meat.....dead meat.....:p

Post Thanks / Like

I just think EF has a more "vocal" crowd.
    I used to think all this talk was bringing in everyone from all over but I wonder how much impact it really has. I mostly go to Ef and Cowan because they are the closest. There really aren't any options for Northern Ky so we get guys from there. The muskies ate all the fish (except the ones Nightprowler catches)in Caesars Creek.
    I think most folks fish there home waters most of the time. All this BS may make a few people curious and check out EF once or twice but I doubt it will make much of a difference. I think EF gets a lot of pressure but it always has.
    I know gas prices keep some people fishing closer to home.

kycreek is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

All you guys just stay on your lakes and leave these river tribs. for me. There's no crappie in them anyhow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kycreekboy View Post
    All you guys just stay on your lakes and leave these river tribs. for me. There's no crappie in them anyhow.
    Tbone don't like them river tribs either ; )

Post Thanks / Like

cant wait to get down there..hopefully before it freezes ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast