Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton and the New Year

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton and the New Year

Went to stockton with a couple of friends and it was tough. Very windy and cold, but we did manage 9 keepers and maybe 15-20 short fish. Wind was killing most of our better spots of late. I guess it was better than sitting on the couch, but only because of the conversation and not the fishing.

Anyone else go today?
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

I did not but am hoping to go to C C sunday, darn near as rough for you today as it was for me yesterday, well like you said better than on the cough, me I sitting in the recliner, hot pad on one leg, ice pack on the other, time to swithc packs, sweet tea and peanuts on the menu.

Post Thanks / Like

I bet it was windy! How deep were you fishin? Nines better than none!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes we went. Started at State Park & fished every thing we could find & had 1 bite & missed it. Loaded up went to Cedar Ridge & fished brush pile next cut up from the launch. Found lots of fish but couldnt get a bite. Snaged 1 & let it go. We left about 2 pm & Pole Bender & Buzzy was still fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

That wind kept us from catching some fish on a bluff until about 3:30. Wish it would have died down earlier. It was fun just the same and plan to try it again tomorrow. Going to try a different part of the lake and see what happens. Oh and Cedar Ridge is a long way from Joplin.