Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good day on LOZ docks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good day on LOZ docks

Had to move around a bit from slip to slip to find the keepers -- the bigger ones were scattered -- but managed to scrape out a limit in just over a couple of hours. Lots of fun. Started with white/chart 'busters and later switched to electric chicken 'busters. Both worked well. Caught up from 8-14 deep in 10-25 FOW ... obviously they were scattered. May switch to a darker combo in the rain tomorrow. We'll see. Happy New Year to all.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like you had a heck of a day,glad you got to enjoy it

Post Thanks / Like

A limit sounds darned good right now. good work. Congrats!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Good work Scott,did you find any size?out there in the open water numbers have been easy to come by but size is tough.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, size was the only issue Bugs. No monsters this time. Most keepers in the 10-11 range and I had to move around a lot to find 'em. Went again this morning before the wind kicked up. Caught another eight keepers. Put what I caught on ice and will fillet everything here in a bit. May have to tie myself to the dock to make sure I stay out of the lake. Wow, it's windy!
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear, Me and my dad went out yesterday in the wind. Brought back about 20. WE could have limited out, but we'd had enough of the wind. Patterns just like you said. We fished in everything from 35 to 15 feet of water and caught almost all of them about 10 feet down

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOZcrappie View Post
    Yeah, size was the only issue Bugs. No monsters this time. Most keepers in the 10-11 range and I had to move around a lot to find 'em. Went again this morning before the wind kicked up. Caught another eight keepers. Put what I caught on ice and will fillet everything here in a bit. May have to tie myself to the dock to make sure I stay out of the lake. Wow, it's windy!
    Kenny and i fished up this mornin and it got so bad the tm wouldn't hold us,its layed a bit now and we're thinkin about goin back and fishin for fun......can't figure out where the big fish are in that area,i hope to be there when they decide to come out of hiding.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie