Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOZ,couldn't have been better

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ,couldn't have been better

Kenny a buddy and i hit the 4-6mm yesterday and caught 3 limits shallow around docks and some in the brush no deeper than 12',today just Kenny and i fished the 2mm of the glaize and found the fish in the brush 12'-14'deep to be slow we would pick up a couple and they would quit,we hit a dozen or so and then we hit a good one the fish were suspended over a 12' brushpile about 3' deep we set there for a good while and caught a fish on every cast our guess was around 30 fish came off that one spot,nothing big 10"-12" fish but they were a bunch of fun and our neighbors will enjoy em......today was a great day to be on the water.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Bugster, seems like a superb day and not sure about over there but the wind gave us a break until late in the day.

Post Thanks / Like

It was 5-10 when we got there around 10 and was startin to kick it up a notch when we left at 2,overall a great day for this time of year.

www.simplycrappie.com

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a couple good days of fishing with your buddies. Crazy shallow fish in late December. Just have to look everywhere for them. Can't wait till early spring to come down and fish with you. May try off the bank tomorrow in a creek or go shoot the new gun. Will be to nice not to be outside doing something.

Post Thanks / Like

I am surprised you kept Kenny wake long enough to catch that many............ congrats on a good day.........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding! 5 nice limits, and decent weather to boot, can't hardly beat that. Congrats!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work and great report.

Will be on the docks tomorrow and Friday if you're in the neighborhood, Bugs. Feel free to stop by and shoot the breeze. Can't wait to enjoy the warm temps (temporarily). Will be somewhere on Docks 6-10.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LOZcrappie View Post
    Nice work and great report.

Will be on the docks tomorrow and Friday if you're in the neighborhood, Bugs. Feel free to stop by and shoot the breeze. Can't wait to enjoy the warm temps (temporarily). Will be somewhere on Docks 6-10.
    Won't be able to make it today i have to work a little but if i get done and they miss the report on the heavy wind i might make it down friday and if i do i'll look you up,the best bite was toward the back of sportsman in a little cut,pin oak was bad slow.....have fun buddy they should be around your docks big time.

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    I am surprised you kept Kenny wake long enough to catch that many............ congrats on a good day.........
    The ole boy really perks up and act like a teenager when he gets around fish that bite every drop

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Sounds like a couple good days of fishing with your buddies. Crazy shallow fish in late December. Just have to look everywhere for them. Can't wait till early spring to come down and fish with you. May try off the bank tomorrow in a creek or go shoot the new gun. Will be to nice not to be outside doing something.
    When we pulled up on this spot i saw the fish suspended above and out over the break line that was just beyond the bed,when you see em like that you know its game on they're up there for one reason and thats to eat.......won't be long now my friend i use valentines day as the start of great things.
    Last edited by bugman; 12-30-2010 at 03:53 AM.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

gotta love days like that this time of year.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Great job guys!!!! Winter crappie are some of the best all year!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast