Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Made an Order

Post Thanks / Like

Default Made an Order

Just put in an Order at Jacobs for some molds/injector and Bears for some plastic/colorants. I could not stand it anymore. You guys look like You are having too much fun. How long does it usually take for You to receive orders from Bear's and Jacobsbaits? Thanks. CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

not sure on bears but jacobs is super fast, cant wait to see you stuff. what kind of mold did you get?
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

cant wait to see what you got. It really is a lot of fun.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the plastic world I'm sure that you will enjoy shooting molds you should get your stuff pretty fast. I deftly want to see your first plastic baits that you shoot. And I'm sure you will have lots of good days at it.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I get stuff from Bears the next day! But I am a lil closer to them than you!

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Will be looking for your report on your first pour.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys. I can't wait to get all the new stuff. Got the 1 1/2 inch and 2 inch and injector from Jacobs. Ordered a gallon of plastic, about ten colorants from Bear's. Will I need a stabilizer for the lighter colors? If so any Recommendations for the best one? Thanks guys.CF

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the plastic drug. You will have a great time. You will be in controll of colors and baits not the big companys. And your baits will look way better. Frank

Post Thanks / Like

I was so excited I forgot to say which molds and just posted the sizes. Both are Shad stingers. They are My best type baits. Would like to get the smaller grub stingers and the tube mold and 2 inch shad curl tail. All in good time though.CF

Post Thanks / Like

bears colors tend to turn more than other colors I have used, seems like I can only reheat them one time or so and they darken up. I am not downing his product at all but I have just had better luck with m-f colors.