Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New to crappie fishing

divr71 Guest

Default New to crappie fishing

I have scheduled a fishing trip the first week of May at Reelfoot Lake in Tennessee. I have never been crappie fishing. Is this the right time for the spawn? Where can I get info on how to fish them etc? What type of equipment should I buy? Thanks for any help you can send my way.

Post Thanks / Like

Post your ? on the main board or maybe the Tenn. state board divr71. You'll get more info, this board is for recipes. By the way, welome to crappie.com...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

The best way to start is to hire a guide divr71. I will hire one if I go off somewhere to fish most of the time. He will help you with the patterning of the lake that you want to fish for sure and other than you catching fish, most guides are people that know how to entertain.
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The best way to start is to hire a guide divr71. I will hire one if I go off somewhere to fish most of the time. He will help you with the patterning of the lake that you want to fish for sure and other than you catching fish, most guides are people that know how to entertain.

And welcome to crappie.com also...............
    Hold My beer and watch this sheeet!!!