Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: its offical

Post Thanks / Like

Default its offical

Christmas is over at 3:30 am....daughter has to work at 6 and we decided to get the kids up at 4...somehow it became 2 am that I awoke to all of them standing over my bed shaking me awake-good times...ya'll have a good'un!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Cook glad you had a good time! If someone shakes my bed at 2 am they get to see me holding a Smith & Wesson 357.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL...believe it not,we had a situation at work fri.(christmas eve) and I did have to make a short walk to my car and get the .357nothing came of it,thankfully,but the boss didn't know what to say..he was torn between thanking me and reprimanding me,but in the end said nothing.I guess the holidays bring the best and worst out in people.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you shared Christmas with the family. I didnt go to bed until 1AM so getting me up at 2Am woulda been nearly IMPOSSIBLE!:D It's about nap time for you I'm guessing.:o
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like good times with the kids.glad everything worked out at work for you cook.

Post Thanks / Like

I have heard of this 2 am thing, did not know it really exisited, maby in my sorted past it did, can not remember though. glad you had a good one cook.