Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Guy B Park

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guy B Park

I figured I would start a new thread for this park. I drove by yesterday and checked it out. A small but nice size pond/lake. It would be a lot of fun to troll around in mid-April. I am just curious if anybody has fished it because the brochure says excellent bass fishing and as before mentioned, a trophy bluegill fishery. It is small enough that you could fish the whole thing in a day. There are also a lot of laydowns on the bank that would hold some nice bass in the spring. Right now there is a thin layer of ice on a portion of the lake.
    When in doubt, set the hook.

kc ducker Guest

I fished there once last year but only wasable to fish very short period. Did not have much luck. I plan on heading out there in April as well. So if anyone wants to meet up let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guy B

Had a couple of my fishing friends tell me about it a couple of months ago. Plan on trying it myself this spring. Anyone going give me a yell. Good way to meet some of the locals on this board.:p

Post Thanks / Like

Is the lake open to boats and motors? Or just bank fishing? Anyone needing someone to fish with on the weekends just yell i have big and small boats.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boats are allowed

It is a no wake lake. Only electric motors. Trolling only.
    When in doubt, set the hook.