Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A Big Shout to jigging15

Post Thanks / Like

Default A Big Shout to jigging15

I just wanted to take the time to give Jared some Big props. I have been looking for a certain kind of fishing line for over a year now. Jared answered the call. Not only did he tell me where I could get. He also set it up for me. It came in the mail today and I'm a happy camper. Now that I know where I can get it. I will continue to give them my business. A thanks to Jeff at Everharts as well. He was pleasant to deal with and shipped it out very quick. This is the second time someone from the MO board has helped me out and, they have been nothing but Friendly.bugman made me some Custom jigs in the spring and after useing them. I won't buy my jig heads in the future from anyone else but Jamie. You all have some pretty classy folks on the Mo board. If any of you get down in my neck of the woods "Lake Shelbyville" give me a shout. I will do my best to put you on some crappie. Thanks again for your Kindness jigging15.
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

well how nice, good to hear good things, makes a day go better. lot more good people on here than bad.

Post Thanks / Like

It was a pleasure to make the jigs for ya i hope they're workin out good......this is a downright good group of folks we have on the Mo board i'm proud of most of the fine folks on here,if i ever head north i'll give you a shout out,thanks for the offer.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I will second that..I kinda wish i lived in missouri!! Bugs hooked me up with killer jigs also!!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem at all. There is a bunch of great guys and gals here on the MO board. If you think Jeff, Jamie and I are a classy bunch you should come meet the rest of the gang. Seems most everyone here on the MO board is willing to help about anyone out no matter where they are from or what their needs. Jamie does pour some pretty damn nice sickle hooks and that reminds me I am in need of some more pretty soon. Glad I could help and if you need anything else just let us know.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you fellas for the compliments i really appreciate it,holler when you need more i'm fixin to start pouring again.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie