Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Spider-rig set-ups?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spider-rig set-ups?

Iwas told that there is a place in Carathursville (SP) MO that handles a lot of different types of spider-rigging equipment. Anyone know where and what the name of this place might be? I was told that they have alot of stuff, dont know if this is a bait shop or someone who makes them . Just wondering . Apreciate it if yall might know of anything. I was done at Reelfoot and a man happen to tell me about this place but of course I forgot.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Jesus Saves!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes its grizzly jig company, they have lots of stuf and should be able to setup all up. www.grizzlyjig.com
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link but I was unable to find any rod holders and racks on their site . Could be talking about another place or did I miss something?
    Jesus Saves!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default not on the website

The perotti built holders aren't on the Grizzly Jig website, but they do carry them. I bought one last November. The only thing I don't like about it is I didn't buy two of them.

The Perotti built website has some good info and pictures of them.

Post Thanks / Like

Call and get a catalog from them, I hadnt check there website in a long time. They changed alot of things around, I think the old one was better. But they do have them in the catalog. Or better yet might be worth the drive over there one day.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion