Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asking for help from all that know that they are doing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Asking for help from all that know that they are doing

I would like to ask for some help. I had to learn to fish by myself and from books and magazines. I have it down some what and it is one of my favorite things to do besides being with my boys. I see and here how good everyone else does and world like to learn what tips you all have and how to pattern the fish. I just don’t have that good of luck when I go by myself. I learned a lot from a friend’s grandpa a few weeks ago and had one of the best trips I have ever had in my life. It just showed me that I have a lot to learn and I can't wait.

Post Thanks / Like

seejimfish I see you are not to far away....Sedalia is not that far from Windsor, check with me now and then and I will be more than glad to get you out on Truman..... It would take a lot more space than is allowed to explain the crappie fishing in these neck of the woods...... pm me your name and if you weren't my drill segarant I might take you.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Better jump on that offer. On the water is the best way to learn and olesilverside has a few years on the water experience and is a great teacher. There are plenty of others on here that would be glad to take you out also. Everyone fishes a little differant style or technique so not a bad idea to go with several people on here. Lots of us fish Truman which is close for you. If you do not mind a little drive and want to learn what dock fishing is all about I bet someone from down around Iberia would show you the ropes on LOZ. I get this back fixed I also would be glad to take you out.

Post Thanks / Like

Best tip I can give is to read the heck out of this site. Some great articles posted/linked on the home page for all types of fishing methods. I can think of at least 15 things I've learned via this site whether it's trolling methods, using hi-vis line to better see bites, jig options, etc. This site is tremendous.

Of course, taking advantage of fishing invites from some of the folks on the board would be great, too. Good luck.
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a crappie master but I have some luck here and there fishing here in Marshall.
    Do you ever fish Clover Dell or Spring Fork ( or whatever that lake is south of Sedalia ), if so do you have some luck on them?
    Get with me if you want to meet up sometime.
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

I agree that on the water experience and crappie .com are the best possible ways to learn and since about 99pct of the stuff i have to say on here makes little sense and the fact that i'm from Iberia means that about the only i can help you out is for you to go fishin with me so anytime you take a notion i'll be happy to show you around loz.....heck i might learn a thing or two.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

This is what I love about this site!!!! If you are interested in Pomme or Stockton just send me a PM, you can jump in the boat or bring yours and follow me around.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Same goes for Twain............ holler if you are headed this way, although if I lived that close to Truman, I don't think I'd be travling anywhere else for quite some time. I sure love that lake.

U

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know when you have some free time and we will see if we can get together for a morning of fishing. I'm just learning myself but I'm betting we can scratch up a fish or two for you.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I plan on taking everyone up on there offers if there is time I like to go to loz on the niangua arm where the little and big meet up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast