Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loz, 10-20. WOW!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz, 10-20. WOW!!!!

Hello all. I am new to the forum. All I have to say is wow to crappie fishing at the lake. It is so nice to benavle to limit in less than an hour. It's been a long time since fish bitthis good in the fall. All I want to do is take off work and go fishing everyday. It seems the weekend fishing is a little tougher than during the week. I guess because so many bass boats and tourneys. Anyway, get to the lake and hit the points of the bluffs, that's where they are hitting right now.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site and thanks for the report. Bugman and the gang have been doing well down at LOZ. Last year at camp we caught some good fish on the points of the bluffs..

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Great report. LOZ in the fall is hard to beat!!!!! Welcome to the board

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site. Where you using minnows or jigs and what area are you fishing at?

Post Thanks / Like

Put in at Coffman and fished along the main channel bluffs. Didn't matter about the depths, we did have a few points that we knew had ledges and was good Fishin. We stayed with a lime and chartreuse skirt. Every once in a while I would switch to a pumpkin chartreuse but I think the lime was better. I used a nobler half the time but my partner didn't. It didn't make a difference. Going next Tuesday and lolling forward to it every day.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great time. Pitching jigs to those bluffs is hard to beat. Those blacks arrive angry.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice! I'm going to LOZ this weekend and can't wait, the reports are sounding awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the CDC and congrats on a good day.

Post Thanks / Like

Where most of the fish 10" and did you catch any larger ones. When we fished a couple of weeks ago we caught a mess of 10" and some larger, it was hard to look in the live well to find the smallest fish to throw back out to keep the larger one.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats and welcome! I think I may just have to take a trip down that way here in a couple weeks. Bob, Jared you guys interested?
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast