Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Has anyone used these snaptraxx?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Has anyone used these snaptraxx?

I was wondering if anyone had heard of or tried these snaptraxx boat trailer bunks | boat bunk trailer | trailer bunk carpet | trailer bunks | plastic trailer bunks covers - Snaptraxx They're a boat trailer bunk cover to replace the carpet.

Post Thanks / Like

wonder how well this would work? wonder if they would last?

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

No. The ones on my tracker lasted ten years until I sold my boat. I may have to look at these again when I get another Tracker.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

I looked on their site and the question is.........why? If you think about it, Ranger, Stratos, Champion, Basscat and every other glass boat mfg that I can think of even the high speed Bullet and Allisons roll from the factory sitting on wooden bunks covered in carpet. If it's good enough for the mfgs...even the speed freaks, it ought to be good enough for me. Plus, good bunk carpet and a select piece of lumber will last you for years and years.....I just don't get it I guess.

And for you Midnight, the only advantage would be to help prevent blistering, which is not a concern with your aluminum boat. I vote......Pass.

They do look good though if you're all about the bling.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

well wannbe when went up to the white river last month. the owner of the place we stay at had some Taco Marine Trailer Glyde Sliks on his trailer. He didnt have to back his trailer very deep in the water at all to load his boat back up. my buddy where there and liked that idea since they duck hunt in some nasty place and have got stuck launching there duck boats. one of them needs his whole boards replaced I found these on tinboat.net. I was think he could just slab these on some new boards and go on. so am looking for him some more info on them.

Post Thanks / Like

Well then....get some glyde sticks. You price them snaptraxx thingies? If I had your money and my looks, I'd rule the world. However, I'm OK with just ruling the MS board on just my own funds for now.

From the site, part of the traxx is slick and part is grips and you can arrange the slicks in the back or front depending on the effect you want. Seems a lot cheaper to do with glyde sticks though. If easier launch is what you're after, go with the glyde sticks, but you know the usual warning that follows: Never back down or pull up the ramp without the winch engaged and locked when using them.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks wb I didnt even look at the price cause I wasnt buying them. I will pass the word on to my buddy wb. thanks again wb. P.S am a poor factory worker.

Post Thanks / Like

No problem, It's my life's work to edify all the peoples of Arkansas. Even the ignernt ones. LOL

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0