PDA

View Full Version : Paying tribute to our wife/girlfriend/mom/daughters/sisters

catchncrisco
10-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Thought this was a good idea for a topic. Post a picture of your Crappie Queen with a tribute to them. This is my wife to be (date set June 25th) she has been 10 months out of chemo, is the the love of my life and loves to fish and duck hunt with me. Love you Tina47225

hunter7711
10-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Very good idea. Good lookin girl.....lucky!!!

STUMP HUNTER
10-07-2010, 07:01 PM
My wife Karen, the one that keeps me going.:)

Len
10-07-2010, 07:38 PM
I guess this counts! This is my daughter -in-law Katie

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/chevy343/Picture008.jpg

skeetbum
10-07-2010, 08:17 PM
You guys are blessed with a woman to share your boat. My wife of 30 yrs doesn't swim, yes I've tried to teach her, and has a major phobia about water outside the bathtub. However, it has been a rare day that she has not given the coveted "Kitchen Pass" and let me go do my thing outdoors. More often than not, dinner is usually underway when I return and have no more energy than what it takes to put up the footrest of the recliner. She gives me support in many ways and smooths things over that I should have done but went fishing instead. She is my Queen, and that has been her nickname for 20 yrs. I'm lucky to have her, and she deserves Sainthood for putting up with me for so long. It's my youngest Daughter, now 25, that shares my boat on occasion and will post about her when I get the necessary pics together.

PIGINTHEPIGPEN
10-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Thought this was a good idea for a topic. Post a picture of your Crappie Queen with a tribute to them. This is my wife to be (date set June 25th) she has been 10 months out of chemo, is the the love of my life and loves to fish and duck hunt with me. Love you Tina47225

If she likes to duck hunt, you better not wait until june. You know how ducks get after they have been shot at a few times.

PIGINTHEPIGPEN
10-07-2010, 09:41 PM
You guys are blessed with a woman to share your boat. My wife of 30 yrs doesn't swim, yes I've tried to teach her, and has a major phobia about water outside the bathtub. However, it has been a rare day that she has not given the coveted "Kitchen Pass" and let me go do my thing outdoors. More often than not, dinner is usually underway when I return and have no more energy than what it takes to put up the footrest of the recliner. She gives me support in many ways and smooths things over that I should have done but went fishing instead. She is my Queen, and that has been her nickname for 20 yrs. I'm lucky to have her, and she deserves Sainthood for putting up with me for so long. It's my youngest Daughter, now 25, that shares my boat on occasion and will post about her when I get the necessary pics together.

I know what you mean Skeet. After a Full day on the water. I'm not much good when I get home. I don't sit down when I fish. I'm to afraid I might miss a bite.

Hookin'&Cookin'
10-08-2010, 12:32 AM
the girl i dated in high school became my wife! over 25 great years together......http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab108/bigfish816/Photo0023.jpg http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab108/bigfish816/Mobile%20Uploads/Photo0392-1.jpg

catchncrisco
10-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Man Hookin'&Cookin' looks like its pouring down in that first picture....Mine has taught me an invaluable lesson " If Momma ain't happy ain't no buddy happy" good post's guys keep it up

kilnducks
10-08-2010, 10:07 AM
very goog idea fred (sorry if im wrong) we meet at the ill crappie camp last year. tell tina im glad she is doing good! her dad told me what was going on when i bought his smoker from him. i cant find any pics of my queen on the computer but she shot her first duck last year and she likes to fish also. we are getting married tomorrow at the lake with the reception in radom believe or not. glad to you guys are doing good! you should come down and we will take the queens on a fishing trip.

greg

Hookin'&Cookin'
10-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Man Hookin'&Cookin' looks like its pouring down in that first picture....Mine has taught me an invaluable lesson " If Momma ain't happy ain't no buddy happy" good post's guys keep it up

Yes it was pouring !!! but she was caching fish so she was happy ... fish in hand , Smile on face

catchncrisco
10-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Sure Greg I remember you...that was a fun crappie camp. Glad to hear your gettin married at the Lake. Tried to talk Tina into getting married in the duck blind got the hands on her hips and the "stare" Ha .....Didn't push it. Lets do that, would be a fun fishing trip. Fred

Sandwich Maker
10-08-2010, 05:39 PM
My wife of 38 years. Doesn't fish often, but pretty good when she goes!!
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p299/SandwichMaker51/1200857786.jpg

blueultra2
10-12-2010, 08:36 AM
I guess this counts! This is my daughter -in-law Katie

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/chevy343/Picture008.jpg

I'm really confused.....

I love the hate but what's up with that shirt?:confused::confused: Did she wear that to wipe her fishy hands on?:D

rednecksooner
10-12-2010, 10:04 AM

Here is my lovely wife of over 2 years with here purple rod and reel and her purple bobby garland. Its the only jig body i can get her to use because none of the other colors match her purple rod as well. Still catches fish even when I suggest something totally different.

DRPEPPER
10-12-2010, 10:52 AM
WE just celabrated our 7th year at lake Greeson together. Took her out for steak last night and she wanted me to say something sweet about her. I told her it sure is nice to have new and clean underwear all the time. She got real quite. What did I say wrong??
DP

Kman
10-12-2010, 01:15 PM
My wife and youngest daughter in the first pic.

wife and both daughters in second,

My youngest with fish SHE caught in the 3rd pic.

All love what daddy loves....

I'll take that while I can get it.

PBUG2009
10-12-2010, 03:34 PM
kids with big ole fish you gotta love that