Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kick boat for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kick boat for sale

i have a hard plastic kick boat that i dont use anymore and would like to sell. its the type with 2 plastic pontoons on each side connected by a plastic seat with back. there are rod holders molded into the plastic of the pontoons. also i will throw in a tube style rod holder, small strap on pack used to hold lures, and a small strapped on ice chest. i have pictures i can email upon request. i paid 200 for the kick boat only. looking to get 100 for the kick boat including the rod holder, lure pack, and ice chest. email me at [email protected] if your interested
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

hey the picture worked. rods, net, pliars and stringer not included

Post Thanks / Like

Hey dude I tried but the wife just laughed at me and said I was crazy. I told her it would be fun and I wouldn't have to take her out when I used it lol! take care dude. I got my eyes on some spots out at Wes Watkins that look like they should produce some good ones.
    MT.DEW AND JP8 IN THE MORNING GETS THE BLOOD FLOWING.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for tryin grubby. its a fun little boat. just like an inflatable tube except u dont have to worry about puncturing it. and you can keep your beer cold lol. let me know if you wanna hit up thunderbird sometime.