Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Piedmont

Post Thanks / Like

Default Piedmont

Hit Piedmont yesterday. Brought home 10 keepers. Water temp was 69 when I launched but was back up to 73 by afternoon. What a beautiful day. Caught plenty of fish just a little short. Most fish came from 4-7 ft. Mostly all on minnows. I mostly fish the cribs put out by ODNR but I am sure there in the trees like Leesville last week. First time I did much good on them. But it will only get better as the water cools. Now if I can only stay focused on slabs and not saugeyes when the water reaches 60 degrees. Good luck and stay slabbin
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Tim keep after the crappie it's only going to get better... after your lake's ice over you can come down here for BIG black crappies or saugeyes on the Ohio... I would be glad to take out... some day I hope to fish 1 or 2 of the lake I see your guys say hold Big slabs... good luck...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

wow there are other lakes besides eastfork....just kidding, sounds like a great day, take YATES up on that offer and you will have a ball...

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to hit the big creek with ya Yates. Where will the Buckeye Challenge Classic be launching from. Right now I am trying my darndest to get get to Erie for perch and maybe try for some of those slabs Russ has told me about.
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

Classic be launching from White Oak Creek ramp, I went down 2 time now and had a good bag, that a good thing it should cut out the long boat rides, best I can tell at will be a good and very close tournament it should take 10lb+ with no true river fishermen its anyone turnnament...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

went back to white oak today, fished alot of diff creeks had alot of small fish , tryed a little creek called bullskin nice creek., we had are best fish today 20+ keepers creeks need a little rain...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing Report

Thanks for a fishing report. Sound like alot of new spots for the BCC bunch.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report. Did you launch at Bullskin? How was the ramp?