Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Minnows in the KC Northland?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Minnows in the KC Northland?

I'm going to need some minnows tomorrow and can't think of any place real close to buy any. I'm pretty close to I-29 & Barry Road. Rogers is closed on Sundays and the closest I can think of is Burton's. I'd rather not drive that far out of my way - that's time I could be fishing :D.

I thought there used to be a pet store or something in Riverside (?) Anybody know anything closer than Burton's?

Thanks in advance,

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Check this out. It will help you find a baitshop near you.

Kansas
    Fishing is a way of life. Teach your grandchildren to fish, hunt and enjoy the outdoors

Post Thanks / Like

For a little bit of investment you can have your own supply. I have a small stock tank that I put minnows in a couple days before I go fishing. Because I can never find anyone open before 6 am. I like to be on the water at that time. Go to Wal-mart and buy you a cheap fish tank air pump and your in business.

Post Thanks / Like

There's a pet store in the Vivion West shopping center (between Riverside and Northmoor) that sells minnows bait. Don't know if they're open Sundays, though. Odd... pet store/bait shop... goldfish don't know if customer will put them in a bowl or on a hook

Post Thanks / Like

Check this out. It will help you find a baitshop near you.
    Sorry, I should have mentioned that one of the first things I did was check the baitshop guide, but I didn't see anything closer.

For a little bit of investment you can have your own supply....
    Thanks for the idea, but I really don't use them enough to warrant that and if I'm too lazy to drive 30 minutes out of my way, I'm sure as hell too lazy to set that up. :D

There's a pet store in the Vivion West shopping center...
    Thanks so much! That is exactly what I was looking for. I was pretty sure there was something right around here, but couldn't remember it. That will save me a lot of time in the future! I'm guessing the goldfish would prefer the bowl! :D